Privacy and Terms
Email: [email protected]
This is the privacy notice of “Simon T. Bailey International, Inc.” In this document, "we", "our", or "us" refers to Simon T. Bailey International, Inc.
Our registered office is at 13506 Summerport Village Parkway, Suite 324, Windermere, FL 34786, USA.
- This is a notice to inform you of our policy about all information that we record about you. It sets out the conditions under which we may process any information that we collect from you, or that you provide to us. It covers information that could identify you (“personal information”) and information that could not. In the context of the law and this notice, “process” means collect, store, transfer, use or otherwise act on information.
- We regret that if there are one or more points below with which you are not happy, your only recourse is to leave our website immediately.
- We take seriously the protection of your privacy and confidentiality. We understand that all visitors to our website are entitled to know that their personal data will not be used for any purpose unintended by them, and will not accidentally fall into the hands of a third party.
- We undertake to preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide to us, and hope that you reciprocate.
- Our policy complies with UK law accordingly implemented, including that required by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- The law requires us to tell you about your rights and our obligations to you in regards to the processing and control of your personal data. We do this now, by requesting that you read the information provided at www.knowyourprivacyrights.org.
- Except as set out below, we do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party, any information collected through our website.
Information Collection and Use Practices
WHAT BASIC INFORMATION DOES THE COMPANY COLLECT? In operating the Site or otherwise offering the Service, we may include registration, online surveys, and other online forms that ask users to provide their names, e-mail addresses, age group, birth date and other contact information, as well as the following categories of information: income range, country of residence, zip code, and gender.
WHAT ADDITIONAL INFORMATION DOES THE COMPANY COLLECT?
(a) AUTOMATIC COLLECTION. Our servers automatically recognize visitors’ domain names and IP addresses (the number assigned to computers on the Internet). No personal information about you is revealed in this process. The Site may also gather anonymous “traffic data” that does not personally identify you, but that may be helpful for marketing purposes or for improving the services we offer.
(b) COOKIES. From time to time, we may use the standard “cookies” feature of major browser applications that allows us to store a small piece of data on your computer about your visit to our website. We do not set any personally identifiable information in cookies, nor do we employ any data capture mechanisms on our website other than cookies. Cookies help us learn which areas of our site are useful and which areas need improvement. You can choose whether to accept cookies by changing the settings on your browser. However, if you choose to disable this function, your experience at our website may be diminished and some features may not work as they were intended.
WHAT DOES THE COMPANY DO WITH COLLECTED INFORMATION?
(a) PERSONAL INFORMATION. We will not share your personal information with any third parties without your consent, except as necessary to provide you with the services offered by us or to comply with the law. We may use your personal information to verify your identity or to check your qualifications. We may also use your contact information to inform you of any changes to the Site or Service, or to send you additional information about Company. If you give your permission during the account registration process, we may share your contact information with our business partners or other companies so that they may send you promotional materials.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
(b) ANONYMOUS INFORMATION. We use anonymous information to analyze our Site traffic, but we do not examine this information for individually identifying information. In addition, we may use anonymous IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our Site, or to display the content according to your preferences. Traffic and transaction information may also be shared with business partners and advertisers on an aggregate and anonymous basis.
(d) DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION. We may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (1) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on the Company or its parent company, subsidiaries or affiliates, (2) protect and defend the rights or property of the Company or the users of the Site or Service, or (3) act under exigent circumstances to protect the safety of the public or users of the Site or Service.
(e) SALE OF INFORMATION. In order to accommodate changes in our business, we may sell or buy portions of our company or other companies or assets, including the information collected through this Site or otherwise collected in connection with the Servce. If the Company or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will be one of the assets transferred to the acquirer.
(f) ACCESS TO INFORMATION. Unfortunately, we do not maintain any procedures for you to review or request changes to the information that we collect about you, except that you may request that we remove all information about you from our database by contacting us in accordance with Section 5.1 below.
Access to your personal information
- At any time you may review or update personally identifiable information that we hold about you, by signing into your account on our website.
- To obtain a copy of any information that is not provided on our website you may send us a request at [email protected]
- After receiving the request, we will tell you when we expect to provide you with the information, and whether we require any fee for providing it to you.
Removal of your information
If you wish us to remove personally identifiable information from our website, you may contact us at [email protected] This may limit the service we can provide to you.
Verification of your information
When we receive any request to access, edit or delete personal identifiable information we shall first take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you access or otherwise taking any action. This is important to safeguard your information.
Retention period for personal data
Except as otherwise mentioned in this privacy notice, we keep your personal information only for as long as required by us:
- to provide you with the services you have requested;
- to comply with other law, including for the period demanded by our tax authorities;
- to support a claim or defense in court.
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes;
- if you have previously agreed to allow us to use your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us at the address provided in this policy or emailing us at [email protected]
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
Website Areas Beyond the Company’s Control
PUBLIC FORUMS. The Site may include interactive forums such as blogs with comment areas. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES. The Site may contain links to other websites. If you choose to visit other websites, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of those other websites, and it is your responsibility to review the privacy policies at those websites to confirm that you understand and agree with their policies.
Information Relating to Your Method of Payment
Payment information is never taken by us or transferred to us either through our website or otherwise. Our employees and contractors never have access to it.
At the point of payment, you are transferred to a secure page on the website of WePay/PayPal/Stripe or some other reputable payment service provider. That page may be branded to look like a page on our website, but it is not controlled by us.
The Site and the Service have security measures in place to prevent the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information that we obtain from you, but we make no assurances about our ability to prevent any such loss or misuse, to you or to any third party arising out of any such loss, misuse, or alteration.
Children’s Personal Information
The Online Channels are designed for a general audience and are not directed to children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from children under the age of 13 through the Online Channels. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will promptly delete the information from our records. If you believe that a child under the age of 13 may have provided us with personal information, please contact us at [email protected]
When we receive a complaint, we record all the information you have given to us. We use that information to resolve your complaint.
If your complaint reasonably requires us to contact some other person, we may elect to give to that other person some of the information contained in your complaint. We do this as infrequently as possible, but it is a matter for our sole discretion as to whether we do give information, and if we do, what that information is.
We may also compile statistics showing information obtained from this source to assess the level of service we provide, but not in a way that could identify you or any other person.
Data may be processed outside the European Union
Our websites are hosted in the United States.
Use and transfer of your information out of the EEA
This website is operated in the United States and third parties with whom we might share your personal information as explained above are also located in the United States. If you are located in the EEA or elsewhere outside of the United States, please be aware that any information you provide will be transferred to the United States.
By using this website, participating in any of its services and/or providing your information, you consent to this transfer.
These countries do not have the same data protection laws as the United Kingdom and EEA. While the European Commission has not given a formal decision that such countries provide an adequate level of data protection similar to those which apply in the United Kingdom and EEA, any transfer of your personal information will be subject to a European Commission approved contract as permitted under Article 46: Transfers subject to appropriate safeguards of the General Data Protection Regulation that are designed to help safeguard your privacy rights and give you remedies in the unlikely event of a misuse of your personal information. To obtain a copy of such safeguards, please visit the GDPR website at https://gdpr-info.eu/.
Compliance with the law
We may update this privacy notice from time to time as necessary. The terms that apply to you are those posted here on our website on the day you use our website. We advise you to print a copy for your records.