7 Ways to Shift and Take Control of Your Life Today
For years, you may have been vying to position your business for success or just to have better relationships where you’re respected, appreciated, and cared for. However, your goal may be evading you, driving you to feel like a failure. If this is how you feel or think, then I invite you to Shift or Be Shifted. When I discovered this simple truth that I exist at this period in history to do one particular thing—inspire, instill, and infuse hope in other human beings—I stopped attempting to be like everyone else decided to shift my thinking. I quit trying to find my way by mimicking others, and that’s when I found myself. I had lost me for a moment because I thought I had to say everything just right to make others like me because that’s what the experts said. They were wrong! It’s time to shift!
Yes, you are a spiritual being having a human experience. Each spirit exists in a matrix where it pulls things toward it while repelling whatever goes against its worldview. In other words, it is you who attracts people, situations, and circumstances rather than the other way around. You’re already pre-wired to be brilliant; you just need to shift your brilliance to tap into this power.
Why Shift Your Brilliance
Once you shift your brilliance, you have more control over whatever comes your way, and you can define your future in the present. By taking over the wheel on the road leading to your destiny, you can navigate your life away from obstacles and ensure a smooth ride ahead. You also find that spark that makes you unique.
When you find your inner spark, it allows your mojo, and your essence, to fill a room. Why? Simply put, you are no longer in the room; the room is in you. And when you recognize that fact, you become present to the moment. You realize that you exist to give instead of get. Your spark becomes the push, the nudge, the shove that everyone needs as time slips into the future. This shift creates other benefits such as:
- Letting go of whatever is keeping you back and embracing what will push you forward
- Learning to find significance rather than seek success
- Identifying your purpose in life and what role you play in every situation you go through
7 Tips to help you Shift and Take Control of Your Life
If you’re ready to take control and lead rather than be led, here are seven tips you should follow:
- Stay optimistic and exude positive energy despite the surrounding negativity.
- Work on being happy and become known for it.
- Remember that there will be those who like you and those who won’t. Don’t waste your time running after the latter. Build yourself to become strong and they’re bound to come to you.
- Become more intuitive and tap into opportunities that are all around you in the matrix.
- Operate with tacit knowledge, i.e., do what you do with confidence rather than just doing a task.
- Repel inferior energy, especially while you’re building your own, or it will drag you down.
- Remember that you may be alone, but you’re never lonely. The quicker you realize this, the less likely it will be for you to succumb to depression and other negative thoughts.
So, don’t let the world lead you. Take the steering wheel of your future firmly in your hands, shift into the right gear and become the brilliant person you were created to be.
This is an excerpt from my latest book – Shift Your Brilliance.