13 Insights I Learned from Pitbull
I am a student of life, and I believe that you can learn from those who don’t look like you. Recently I had the privilege of listening to a podcast episode during which Tony Robbins interviewed Pitfall. This week, I want to take a moment to share his insights with you.
He went to 25 different schools early in his lifetime and got a big start when he made an appearance in the first The Fast and the Furious movie. Today he is a global philanthropist, entrepreneur, and award-winning musical genius.
I took a lot of notes—I couldn’t write fast enough and had to listen to it several times to make sure I got it all. I know you’re really busy, so I wanted to share my CliffsNotes with you.
- Cut out the noise. The phone can be a lot of noise in your life. So many people are connected that we are disconnected. Devices rule our lives. We take so many pictures that we miss the big picture.
- Live to Fail.
- It’s not about the money; it’s about the journey.
- You don’t make mistakes. Mistakes make you.
- Learned from rest and listened to the best
- Abuse can make you stronger or a victim.
- You control your own destiny; no one else.
- Tell me who you hang with, and I will tell you who you are.
- Envision the circles you want to be in life.
- Don’t let money make you. The worst prison sentence is to have all the money and still be miserable.
- There is no losing, only learning. No one is stupid or dumb in life. Just figure out how to learn based on how you’re wired.
- There are no problems, only solutions.
- Don’t complicate things. Simplicity is the key to success. He then broke down success how he sees it. He said “Succeed–making it! Success-how do you maintain it! Successful-when you understand what it means to succeed and have success. But, in each part of the journey, notice the root word is to ‘suc.’ When you get to success, you’re giving access to people to suck in excess. And you need to know how to deal with it.”
RECENTLY ON LINKEDIN: